Experience the abundance of therapeutic indigenous bush life at our Women's month High Tea and Bush Spa Retreat on the 7th of August 2021.An experience away from the hustle and bustle is situated at a bush and tea escape at the Setšong Tea farm in Marble Hall, Limpopo.
The package includes:
- An Indigenous tea tour with learnings of African healing plants
- A Bush Spa treatment along the Elands river by MiniMe Spa Emporium
- A High Tea Experience curated with indigenous eats Indigenous Delights
Each unique Tea Tour offers an educational experience for tea lovers and those seeking an authentic, cultural and food experience encapsulating South African flavours.
Activities included in the Tea Tour are:
- A bush- nature self-drive into our wild indigenous farm
- An African-Bapedi welcome song
- A Tea tour of our Indigenous Tea processing methods,
- Tea blending class where you make your own tea infusion to take home
- Story telling and Tea tastings of different herbal teas,
- African Indigenous Food Buffet paired with indigenous Gin & Iced Tea cocktails or Non alcoholic Iced Teas, in nature along the Elands river.
Make it a weekend experience and book Accomodation from the following Guest House from R800 per night: