Join us for an African Wild Bush Tea Experience in nature.
By Bookings only - for Groups of 5 & more
Please call ahead of booking to ensure tours are in season.
Setšong Tea invites you to a unique Indigenous Food and Tea experience which includes a cultural tea tour offering a combination of abundant, authentic, invaluable tea experiences exploring African indigenous teas, herbs, and foods within wild bushy landscapes. The experience is mixed with real interaction with the native cultures of the Bapedi people (Northern Sotho) of Limpopo, South Africa.
Each unique tour offers an educational experience for tea lovers and those seeking an authentic, cultural, and food experience encapsulating South African flavours.
Add the date of your selected tour date to notes at check out.
Activities included in the package are:
- A bush- nature self-drive into our wild indigenous farm
- An African-Bapedi welcome song
- A Tea tour of our Indigenous Tea processing methods,
- Tea blending class where you make your own tea infusion to take home
- Storytelling and Tea tastings of different herbal teas,
- African Indigenous Food Buffet paired with indigenous Gin & Iced Tea cocktails or Non-alcoholic Iced Teas, in nature along the Elands River.
Contact 066 239 1868 or 079 9678 063
Make it a weekend experience and book Accommodation from the following luxury lodges: