Join us for an African Wild Bush Tea Experience in nature.
Setšong Tea invites you to a unique Indigenous Food and Tea experience which includes a cultural tea tour offering a combination of abundant, authentic, invaluable tea experiences exploring African indigenous teas, herbs and foods within wild bushy landscapes. The experience is mixed with real interaction with the native cultures of the Bapedi people (Northern Sotho) of Limpopo, South Africa.
An experience away from the hustle and bustle is situated at a bush and tea escape at the Setšong Tea farm in Marble Hall, Limpopo.
The package includes:
- A 1 hour Indigenous tea tour with learnings of African healing plants including a tea tasting and African story telling
- 30 minute Tea Blending Class
- A 30 minute Indgenous Balm making class using indigenous herbs and plants
- Goat feeding and donkey rides for children
- An African High Tea Experience curated with indigenous eats Indigenous Delights
- A Bush Spa Experience at extra cost ( Foot soaks, head, neck, shoulder and back massage)
Adults - R650 p.p Children under 10- R550 p.p
Each unique Tea Tour offers an educational experience for tea lovers and those seeking an authentic, cultural and food experience encapsulating South African flavours.
More about the Activities included in the Tea Tour :
- A bush- nature self-drive into our wild indigenous farm
- An African-Bapedi welcome song
- A Tea tour of our Indigenous Tea processing methods,
- Tea blending class where you make your own tea infusion to take home
- Story telling and Tea tastings of different herbal teas,
- African Indigenous Food Buffet paired with indigenous Gin & Iced Tea cocktails or Non alcoholic Iced Teas, in nature along the Elands river.
Make it a weekend experience and book Accomodation from the following Guest Houses: