Experience the abundance of therapeutic indigenous bush life. By Bookings only - for Groups of 2 & more
Please call ahead of booking to ensure tours are in season.
An experience away from the hustle and bustle is situated at a bush and tea escape at the Setšong Tea farm in Marble Hall, Limpopo.
The package includes:
- An Indigenous tea tour and tea blending class with learnings of African healing plants
- A Full Bush Spa treatment along the Elands river by MiniMe Spa Emporium
- An Indigenous Food Experience curated with indigenous eats
- There will also be craft stalls, a petting zoo and indigenous games for children
Each unique Tea Tour offers an educational experience for tea lovers and those seeking an authentic, cultural, and food experience encapsulating South African flavours.
Activities included in the Tea Tour are:
- A bush-nature self-drive into our wild indigenous farm
- An African-Bapedi welcome song
- A Tea tour of our Indigenous Tea processing methods,
- Tea blending class where you make your own tea infusion to take home
- Story-telling and Tea tastings of different herbal teas,
- African Indigenous Food Buffet paired with indigenous Iced Tea cocktails or Non-alcoholic Iced Teas, in nature along the Elands River.
Contact 066 239 1868 or 079 9678 063
Make it a weekend experience and book Accommodation from the following Guest House from R800 per night:
3. Karibu River Retreat