Join us for an African Wild Bush Tea Experince in nature.
Setšong Tea invites you to a unique Indigenous Food and Tea experience which includes a cultural tea tour offering a combination of abundant, authentic, invaluable tea experiences exploring African indigenous teas, herbs and foods within wild bushy landscapes. The experience is mixed with real interaction with the native cultures of the Bapedi people (Northern Sotho) of Limpopo, South Africa.
Each unique tour offers an educational experience for tea lovers and those seeking an authentic, cultural and food experience encapsulating South African flavours.
Activities included in the package are:
- A bush- nature self-drive into our wild indigenous farm
- An African-Bapedi welcome song
- A Tea tour of our Indigenous Tea processing methods,
- Tea blending class where you make your own tea infusion to take home
- Story telling and Tea tastings of different herbal teas,
- African Indigenous Food Buffet paired with indigenous Gin & Iced Tea cocktails or Non alcoholic Iced Teas, in nature along the Elands river.
Make it a weekend experience and book Accomodation from the following luxury lodges: